Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wasting Time...

Hello,

I found myself with some rare, uninterrupted, alone time today and decided to play around with my scrapbooking. I didn't get a lot of good pictures this year. For some reason most of them were fuzzy looking, or the kids were making funny faces, or it was too dark (lack of electricity might have contributed there). Anyways, here are some of my results.

This one is of Frank teaching Mackendra how to ski at Mt. Baker.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of Aislinn when she was a baby. She had the most amazing eyes!


Here is one of Mackendra and her eyes. She's pretty cute too.



Here's another one of my girls. Just fooling around with some color.


And a final one that is mostly a photo save. The picture was all fuzzy and dark and kinda ugly. I'm not sure what I think about the final product. Oh well.

Anyways, that is all I have completed today. I still find myself alone as the kids are over playing at the neighbours and Frank is at work. I might try some more, but my butt is getting numb.

By the way, if anyone know my sister, Ting...tell her to call me.

Love Tanya

1 comment:

Natasha said...

LOL!!! Okay...I'm calling you right now!! You better pick up;)