Wednesday, February 10, 2010

...a tidbit...

Last weekend, the SuperBowl was on. I celebrated by hanging out with some friends and scrapbooking. We didn't even watch the game. We missed all the commercials and the touchdowns and if there was another "Nipplegate"...we didn't see it. It was a good way to spend SuperBowl Sunday.

Here are a few of my results:


This was a fun day on my way home from school last year. Everyone loves the Zoo.


Oh, and one day, it was raining and my mascara started running...


And this was last year at Mackendra's school awards ceremony. That is one proud kid.

I usually don't do scrapbooking get togethers, but one of my friends wanted to learn how to digiscrap. I'm looking forward to seeing her results.

Thanks for looking everyone.

Oh...and I'm on my second week of no carbs. And I'm going strong. Woot! Woot!

2 comments:

Purplestamper said...

You didn't invite me to scrap with you...I guess I'll have to be like Darren and suck it up. Great pages.

Sheri

Mary Sue said...

I love these! They're awesome!