Wednesday, September 15, 2010

...I have some spare time.

I'm taking the day off work today because I have both a doctor's appointment and a dentist appointment. I find myself with a few spare minutes to post some pictures that I want to share with you guys.

Frank gave me the task of re-organizing our photos to upload to Picasa, so these are a few of the more recent ones that I found.

Cousins Rock!



Sister Rock!





The family gathering for Mama's Celebration of Life.



The food at my Mom's place. No wonder we all need to go on a diet!




Me and My Love



Kids on the Slip 'N Slide at Pau Pau's House.




Goofing around with friends and family at Lynn Canyon Park.



It was an '80's Theme party. Really!




The girls all dressed up in their flower girl dresses for Auntie Rachel's wedding last August.

More of the kids, hanging out during the Winter Olympics in Vancouver.



The Olympic torch in the background, my lovely sister by my side.

That's all for now! Gotta go to those appointments!

Love Tanya


1 comment:

Mary Sue said...

Bleh! This darn computer won't let me download skype, but I did download Oovoo. I just found out that we can still talk and you won't have to go through the trouble of downloading it because there's some way I can email you a link that you can open up on your browser and it works the same, so pick a day and a time... I'll let you pick, since I'm ahead on the clock and am usually in my room getting ready for bed when you're getting home from work or something. Let me know via email, because I often forget to check my blog. Love and miss you!