Monday, October 11, 2010

...goodbye Apple, Hello PC!




I'm all giddy! Say hello to my new toy!

I think the only one more excited about this purchase is Frank. Actually, I think the better word to describe his emotion is "envy".

I've made it through 4 months of no laptop and as a reward, Frank and I went out the other day and picked up this beauty! We grabbed it at the local Futureshop, and it was $200 cheaper than anywhere else, even on the web. Score!!!!

Now I just have to get used to the new keypad and the uber sensitive touchpad. Its not as bad as trying to type on a computer in France, but it will take some time to get used to the new keyboard configurations.

It will also take time to transfer all the necessary files. But, yah! I get to scrapbook again.





1 comment:

Natasha said...

Yay!! Congrats...she looks beautiful!! Looking forward to seeing some new LOs