Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year and Basketball...

Well, its a brand new year. I hope it is going to be a better one than last year. I can't pinpoint exactly what was wrong with my year last year, but it was just a little off...

But 2011! 2011 is going to be an awesome year! I can feel it.

So Happy New Year to all my friends and family.



I just wanted to share a cool picture of Aislinn playing ball just before Christmas. Doesn't she look like a giant compared to that little blondie?

We ended up winning our Fall Season tournament. It was really exciting, we won in overtime. The kids were cheering like crazy, but I think the parents were going to have a collective heart attack.

It was a great way to finish our fall season. And now we are gearing up to start the winter season. I'm sure we are going to have some more exciting finishes.

Anyways, when I get some pictures of our family trip to Prince George I will post again.

Love Tanya

1 comment:

Mary Sue said...

Aislinn looks like a future athletic scholarship recipient....must be genetic.