Friday, May 27, 2011

...my favorite quote from Disneyland.

I'm sitting here bemoaning the horrible weather we have been getting in Vancouver (did you know that its officially the worst Spring we've had on record? Yah...that bad). And I was thinking about Disneyland, not that the weather was awesome either...but at least we did see the sun once in awhile.

Anyways, on the third afternoon at Disneyland, Frank and I, and even the kids, to a little extent, were all "Disney-ed" out. Well, Aislinn wanted to go back and ride Space Mountain again. Frank said no because it made him feel sick. I said no because I didn't want to stand in line anymore, and Mackendra said no because she didn't like the ride because it was a little scary. Aislinn pleaded and begged. Finally Mackendra had enough...

"Aislinn...its dark in there...just pretend we're beside you...sheesh!"

Ha ha ha!!! Classic Mackendra!

Aislinn didn't end up going on Space Mountain again, but even she had to laugh at Mackendra's bon mot.

1 comment:

Dibbs on Gibbs said...

I swear Mac is so funny, i can totally hear her saying this...hahaha