Monday, October 31, 2011

...no time to post...its midterms...dontcha know?

okay...quick tidbit...gotta get back to studying...but I wanted to share.

Mackendra, staring as "The Dead Bride: The Halloween Dance"



Me...staring as "The Zombie Tech":


I don't know why Frank never wants to make out with me on Halloween...and yes, I went to school like this.

and Mackendra as "The Dead Bride: Part 2 Halloween Night"



I have a great series of pictures and a heartwarming tale about the perils of baking that stars Aislinn, but I don't have time to go into right now. But I promise....I will tell the tale.

2 comments:

Dibbs on Gibbs said...

yOU ARE SO SILLY! LOL, yOU DONT KNOW WHY FRANK NEVER WANTS TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU ON HALLOWEEN EH? iT'D BE LIKE KISSING THE DEAD LOL MAYBE THATS WHY. HAHAHAH

GREAT COSTUME THO, MAN YOU GUYS ARE CREATIVE

Tanya Johnson said...

Thanks, Gabe...

...you really think Frank won't kiss me 'cause I look like the undead who has just eaten a live human being for dinner?

...not sexy?