Monday, July 19, 2010

The Other Side of Frank...

My husband is a very logical, practical man. He is the one that you call if you want something done. He is very conscious of making promises and keeping them. He is also the most generous person I know. If someone needs help, he is there. If there is a problem, he will do his utmost to fix it. He is also very honest with everyone. He will tell you what he thinks, even if it hurts your feelings. And darn it! He is usually right.

He is also a pretty wicked cook, the things he can do with eggs...mmmmmmmm!



and he's a terrific Dad.

Frank always says that he is a simple man, with simple wants and desires. However, I think he is a multi-faceted man, with many sides to his personality.

Here is some examples of Frank's other sides...not many people know this Frank.

All the following clips were taken by Ting. For some reason, she is always there to capture these "Frank moments". I think she jinxes him.

The story about this clip is that Uncle Joel was teaching Aislinn how to rope and he came up and said that she needed something to catch. Frank volunteered right away. It is a two part series. The first movie is Frank explaining why he was doing what he was about to do. Something about being a good role model for your kids. I think he was just being his usual "Awesome Dad" self. The second movie is the action shot.

The third video is one where Frank is going to skip his "World Famous Skipping Rock". I'll let him explain.

The last video is probably my favorite. It never ceases to amuse me.

Anyways, if you know Frank, you know that these video proofs of his sillier side are true gems. He is a great guy and we are lucky to know him.

2 comments:

Purplestamper said...

Priceless. I also feel extremely privileged to see Frank in action as a Dad. I love the videos and they made me smile and laugh. Enjoy your summer. :-) miss you guys.

Purplestamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.