Friday, March 23, 2012

...where have I been, you ask?



Penticton, of course.

But of course it doesn't look like this right now...add more snow, less green.


That's more like it....except I don't hang out by the water...my view is a little more like this...

But, less sunshine...and more lonely.

This would be a picture of me, if I sat around naked, and I was more sepia-toned and less Chinese. See, lonely.


Actually, this is me now...in Penticton/Summerland. Wishing I were much closer to going home than I am.


A little under 2 months, people....2 long months.

I miss my kids...

I talk to them almost every night on Skype, but it just isn't the same.


Anyways! Found this picture on the internet...Aislinn in the newspaper again.

It was taken about a month ago. She was playing in the Junior Girls semi-finals. Her team lost. But I was pretty proud of her.

Okay, off to bed. Another day down...I'm keeping count!

Love Tanya




No comments: