Friday, August 10, 2012

...Happy Birthday to Me!



So this is a few weeks late, but check out my new toy!!!!

This little baby is called the ASUS Transformer Prime...and oh my goodness, it is like a Transformer!  It doesn't turn into a car that shoots laser and talks, but almost...

Is it a tablet?  Is it a laptop?  Is it AWESOME?

Yes!  Yes!  and double YES!!!

It comes apart and I can tap all over the screen and it does cool stuff, and then, when I need to type something, I just pop it back into its keyboard, and voila!  Its a mini-laptop!!!  No more lugging around my regular laptop (which I must say, I still love and works wonderfully, and I use for homework) while I have to travel.  Nope!  Now I have this super powerful...very high tech (probably more high tech than I will ever need) super sleek device.  I now have access to all this cool, geeky stuff, and I can finally say, "I have an App for that!"  Hehehehe

This was my birthday present, from Mr. Wonderful.


Here he is looking mighty happy about sitting on a beach in San Diego.  That man loves the beach more than Mackendra, I think.

Anyways, I was asking for a Kindle, and Frank said, "why get a Kindle that only does one thing, when you can get an Android tablet that can run all the ebook apps you want plus SO MUCH MORE???"  I said, "uh...I don't know" ('cause I really don't) and then he proceeded to research and find me the best thing out there.

Glad that man never listens to me.

No comments: