Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Aislinn

Hello Friends,

This is actually a more personal message for my daughter Aislinn. The Easter Bunny contacted me last night and gave me some troubling news. He informed me that my daughters had not spent the time this year to prepare their Easter baskets and as a consequence he said he was going to make them work for their Easter candy this year. He has arranged to make a treasure hunt out of the traditional Easter egg hunt this year. He has little riddles, puzzles, tasks and locations for both Aislinn and Mackendra to do and go to to find the next clue until the final JACKPOT!!!!

This message is actually one of the tasks that Aislinn has to do to find her final clue so she can claim her fabulous treasure. The Easter Bunny requested that I help him out a little bit. I couldn't say no. He's the Easter Bunny!

So....

Aislinn, do you like history and mythology? In order to find the prize you seek, you would need to talk with those whom represent prosperity, authority and longevity according to your mother's relatives.


Good luck,

Love Mom and the Easter Bunny

1 comment:

Auria said...

I know where that is!!! Ha ha.
We got two calls from the kids this morning. One from each of them, like a life line or something, I felt like I was part of a game show. Helping them decipher their riddles! MacKendra was cute. She called Darren's cell, and he passed the phone to me, and with no introduction and a lot of little MacKendra personality, she says "Where do I find clean clothes?" It was pretty funny. I knew it was for her Easter hunt but I couldn't help but for a second think she didn't have any clean clothes! Ha ha ha!
Aislinn on the other hand had to learn about Terasen gas this morning and how they figure out how much to charge you.
Anyway, we're headed over their for dinner here in a minute! We'll skype you if the kids haven't already! Happy Easter!